Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Story behind "Better Than I"

I want to share the story behind my facebook post "Better Than I"...



Well, as I like to contemplate about things happened in my life, weeks ago I started to wondering "what if's" >.< FYI, I am sure that "If I had chosen the same thesis' topic as Angel's (one of my best buddy at campus), I would have graduated now!" and at that time, that realization hurt me baadd... (considering how hard it is now to focus doing my current thesis T.T).

The other thing that made it worse was I want to continue to master study and if I were stuck here (stuck with my thesis), I couldn't start studying 'Pastoral Counseling' any sooner... So, I was in such a baaddd mood until 'I was hit on my forehead' (it's the term I use to define a moment when God suddenly made me realize something important, it's like being hit on the forehead).. It is when I re-listen to the song "Better Than I" (I've watched the video before).

At that time, the song spoke loudly and clear to me that God knows better than I! Though I should spend more time in doing my thesis now, it's in His sovereign and loving will!! All I need to do is to trust in Him and do my best! :)
And, if studying Pastoral Counseling is His will for me, I will study that subject some day! And if it’s not, He has better plan for my life! :)

Well, it happened slightly before I was sick. So, when I was sick, I had more time to spend with God and be thankful for everything.. Since then, I feel so much loved by Heavenly Father and I am in love with Him too!! ^^ Nothing could separate me from His wonderful love.

Dear God, YOU are the love of my life, YOU are the hope that I cling to, and I could sing of Your love forever and ever; because everything is more beautiful since we have found the Lord” I know that I am a mere human being. In the future, I could stumble and fall.. But, I hope by writing this blog entry, it would remind me when someday I stumble and fall; that whatever happens, it’s all in His sovereign and loving will for me. Yes, whatever happens, it’s all in His sovereign and loving will for us. So, (one of my fave verse of the Bible) “let us fix our eyes to Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith!” God bless! :)


Photobucket

5 thoughts from friends:

Unknown said...

now it's all make sense ^^
well, it's funny when u looked back sometimes, u realize that your life has been planned-in-details. it just we, most-of-the-time, failed to realize that what happened is better than what we think should happened.

Anita said...

yupp!! couldn't agree more! hehe..
the road to that realization is not easy sometimes.. but, let walk on anyway! :)

Grace said...

~~
pk bhs sehari2 kali
ikh ga ngerti
~~
malas

Anonymous said...

blog baru nih..

Anita said...

@grace: hahaha... uda muak ya? :p ya, itung2 berbahasa yg bukan bhs ibu :p
@Acel: ho oh nih.. kangenn.. uda lama ga nulis blog.. hehehe..

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here :