Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ladies, let's pray this prayer (1)

Ini puisi yang penting banget untuk jadi doa setiap lady in waiting :)
Puisi ini ditulis oleh Ruth Bell Graham. Here it goes:

God, make me worthy to be his wife
as cliffs are made, so make me strong,
a help for him when things go wrong.
Clear as the dew, Lord, make my mind,
clear as the dew, and just as kind;
and let me be refreshing too,
- and quiet to remind You.
With him to laugh in face of tears,
in face of worries and of fears;
brave to be and do and bear,
quick to yield and glad to share.
Let him know through coming days
my love is warm for him always.
His head's held high as he faces life;
God, make me worthy to be his wife.


Selain ini, ada puisi lain karya Ruth Bell Graham yang oks banget (klik di sini)

Photobucket

2 thoughts from friends:

Viryani said...

ini buku apa ya ruth bell graham? dapet puisi2nya darimana?? kerennn mau bacaa

Anita said...

gw dapet puisinya dr cici.. dia punya buku puisinya Ruth Bell Graham.. covernya warna biru.. tapi dia lupa judulnya apa dan kayanya uda dikasih ke orang lain :(

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here :