Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Something Stupid

It's a poem which I wrote on March last year. After I wrote it, I totally forgot about it.. Then, a few days ago, while scanning through my files, I found it again. I haven't make any other poem these past months, so this is the last poem I've created so far..
dulu ini didedikasikan utk seseorang yg pernah jd inspirator gw dlm menulis puisi.. :)
enjoy, guys!



Though time has flown and chances have disappeared,
this heart is standing still on its place.
It doesn’t want to move on.
My heart wants to be with you.

I have walked away from you,
heading to a new direction.
Though my feet have moved,
my heart stands on its place.
It chooses to stay with you rather than walking away with me.

Another man steals my attention,
but, alas! He cannot have my heart
because my heart has been stolen by you.

Photobucket

0 thoughts from friends:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here :