Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Really Nice Poem

There is a poem of a card that I like. It's so romantic! hehe... It's written by Linda Lee Elrod. Enjoy!




There I was - one minute
getting to know you,
enjoying you,
and wondering where
it would all lead..
and the next,
thinking about you all the time,
knowing that I never, ever
wanted to be without you!
I guess that's the way life is
you're going along
doing your everyday things,
and out of the blue, life gives you
this wonderful present,
a present you had no idea
how much you wanted.
That's what you are to me, you know,
a precious gift..
Falling in love with you
was something
I hadn't expected,
but being in love with you
is something
I couldn't stop,
even if I tried,
what I'm trying to say is --
you're "it" for me,
now and forever.

Photobucket

0 thoughts from friends:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here :